Kostka Taylor, LLC, CPAs
We distinguish ourselves from other accounting firms with our caring, client-focused approach and our comprehensive service. We are licensed, certified and experienced to help our clients with their financial decisions or transactions.
A DEDICATED ADVOCATE
We understand that you have options when it comes to your finances, but no one can offer you a more complete financial analysis or comprehensive strategy than us. Also, unlike other institutions trying sell their own investments and financial products, we are an independent advisor dedicated to you. Make us your first call and let us earn our reputation with you.
THE RIGHT ADVICE
Whether you are a small business, a medium-sized business or an individual, there are many situations where the right advice is critical, helping both to avoid mistakes and prevent missing opportunities.
We can help with life's changes, such as:
- Change or leave a job
- Retire or start receiving Social Security
- Distribution from a 401k, IRA, or pension plan
- Buy, sell, or refinance a house or rental property
- Receive an inheritance
- Sell or redeem stocks, bonds, or mutual funds
- Start, sell, or dissolve a small business
- Giving or receiving a gift over $14,000
- New Birth or Adopt a child
- Change in your marital status
- Notices from the IRS or other taxing agency
- Any situation where you just want to talk, or get a second opinion
Investment and financial planning services are offered by Donald P. Kostka and John Taylor, Jr. through their affiliation with Avantax.